I had some roast and baked potatoes leftover from a family dinner we had, and I decided to try and change it up a little so it didn't seem like straight leftovers. So, I had meat and potatoes and thought, I need some sauce to go with this. The first thing that came to mind was Cream of Mushroom soup... but then I remembered that I didn't have any because I don't like it. :-D Then I remembered that I did have a packet of Stroganoff mix, so I mixed that up and added some sour cream...and voila! Dinner is ready!
4-6 baked potatoes
Leftover roast beef
1 pkg beef stroganoff mix
1 c. sour cream
Shred potatoes using a cheese grater. I just left the peels on. Pull apart meat into little pieces by hand. Combine together in large bowl. You may want to season with salt&pepper, depending on how seasoned the meat is. In small bowl, mix up stroganoff according to package directions. Stir in sour cream; mix until smooth. Add sauce to potatoes/meat; mix well. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until heated through.
No comments:
Post a Comment